Attention every body, here we come....
Hey every one...
I'm Sri .
the other two guys who started this blog r right now very busy.
Anil is seriously analyzing how white mischief effects human nervous system .
and Sashi is burning the midnight oil to take his mid semester exams .
and I, well, i'm just whiling away my time online .
and I haven't made up my mind on what to write in my first posting .
and hence i'm signing off this posting now.
sorry if I disappointed U.
but watch out for what Sashi writes, he'll hopefully give our blog the right start.
actually never count on me or Anil...
bye.......
I'm Sri .
the other two guys who started this blog r right now very busy.
Anil is seriously analyzing how white mischief effects human nervous system .
and Sashi is burning the midnight oil to take his mid semester exams .
and I, well, i'm just whiling away my time online .
and I haven't made up my mind on what to write in my first posting .
and hence i'm signing off this posting now.
sorry if I disappointed U.
but watch out for what Sashi writes, he'll hopefully give our blog the right start.
actually never count on me or Anil...
bye.......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home